Eligible for entry: Australian residents aged 18 years and over
Excluded from entry: Employees of Promoter and the suppliers and agencies associated with this Competition, and the immediate family of all such employees.
Entry Period: Starts at 09:00 hours AEST on 19 January 2017 and ends at 12:00 hours AEST on 1 March 2017.
How to enter: Donate any amount of $1 or more to Qhubeka via link provided on donate.99bikes.com.au, and complete a short survey question.
Judging Criteria: Originality and creativity answer to required question.
Prize Determination: 12:00 hours AEST on 3 March 2017 at the offices of 99 Bikes.
Notification of winner: By phone on 3 March 2017 at the offices of 99 Bikes.
Claim Period: Within one week from the date of Notification
Unclaimed Prize Determination: 12:00 hours AEST on Friday 10 March 2017 at the offices of 99 Bikes.
Distribution of donated money: The full value of donations received minus charges incurred from banks for transaction / exchange will be distributed to Qhubeka on Friday 10 March 2017.
- Trip for two to South Africa including economy flights for two adults to Cape Town from winner’s Australian capital city;
- Six nights 4-star accommodation at Spier’s Winery, Stellenbosch.
- Full day safari to Inverdoorn Game Reserve
- Some meals when undertaking structured activities as part of prize. Not included during free time.
- Dates of travel must occur between 1 May 2017 and 31 May 2017. All arrangements must be made via Promoter’s designated fulfilment partner, Flight Centre, and bookings made independently will not be refunded. Winners must book flights within 14 days of accepting prize.
- Flights: Economy return flights for two adults from the winner’s capital city to Cape Town, South Africa.
- Flights may be indirect and no stopovers or extensions to the trip are permitted.
- Winner and guest must travel at the same time and depart from the same capital city.
- Winner and guest must organise their own visas for this trip and any visa or passport charges are their responsibility. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for the prizewinner being unable to participate in the prize due to visa restrictions.
- Winner must possess valid travel insurance for the length of the trip.
- 1 double/twin room to share for 6 nights in Spier’s Winery.
- Hotel accommodations do not include incidentals, gratuities, telephone calls, or any other personal expenses incurred during the trip, which will be the responsibility of the winner.
- Winners must possess a credit card in order to check in.
- Visas required for travel
- Anything not specified in these terms and conditions as being included in the prize package is excluded. In particular (but without limitation), the prize does not include: expenses, spending monies, meals other than as stated and transfer costs other than those stated.
- Vaccinations and medical advice associated with travel.
Total prize value is approximately $7000 AUD
By entering this Competition, Entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open only to the Entrants, excluding the Exclusions.
- This Competition will be conducted during the Entry Period. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Entry Period. Entries received after the Entry Period will not count towards the Competition. The Promoter is not responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries.
- To enter this Competition, Entrants must complete the Entry, subject to the Limit.
- Entrants must personally submit an Entry in person. The Promoter reserves the right to reject an Entry if it reasonably forms the opinion that an Entry has been created and/or submitted using automated entry means or a computer entry service.
- To be eligible to win a prize in this Competition, an Entry must not: (a) infringe the intellectual property or other rights of a third party; (b) be incomplete or illegible; or (c) be unlawful, defamatory, abusive, insulting, threatening, obscene, inflammatory, offensive or otherwise contain content which, in the Promoter’s sole discretion, is inappropriate or objectionable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of an Entry and to disqualify an Entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an Entry that does not, in the Promoter’s sole discretion, comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- All Entries become the property of the Promoter.
- This Competition is a game of skill, and chance plays no part in determining the winner. All entries will be judged individually on their merits based on the Judging Criteria. Amount donated plays no part in determining the winner.
- Judging will take place at the Prize Determination. Entries will be judged by a panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
- The Entrant who submits the best Entry (as determined by the judges) will win the Prize(s) (“Winner”). The judges’ decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result.
- The Winner will be notified in accordance with the Notification.
- The Winner must claim the Prize within the Claim Period. The Promoter will not be responsible for any delay, loss or damage to the Prize once it has left the Promoter’s or supplier’s premises.
- If the Winner is under 18 years of age, the Prize will be awarded to the parent or legal guardian of the Winner.
- If the Winner is unable to comply with these Terms and Conditions and/or does not claim the Prize within the Claim Period, the Promoter reserves the right to award the Prize to the Entrant with the next best Entry, as determined by the judges at the Unclaimed Prize Determination.
- The prize consists of the Prize, valued at the Total Prize Value.
- The Winner’s use of the Prize is subject to: (a) the Prize Conditions; and (b) additional terms and conditions imposed by the supplier(s) of the Prize (if any), with which the Winner must comply.
- The Prize is not transferable and not redeemable for cash or other goods or services. The Prize must be taken as a whole and as stated in these Terms and Conditions. No alternative will be provided and no compensation will be payable if the Winner is unable to use the Prize as such.
- The value of the Prizes are the recommended retail price as provided by the supplier (inclusive of GST) and is correct as at the start of the Competition.
- If the Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the Promoter, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification.
- If an Entrant’s contact details changes between the date of entry and the Unclaimed Prize Determination, the Entrant must notify the Promoter of his/her updated contact details.
- The Promoter is bound by the Privacy Act 1988. Entrants’ personal information will be collected by or on behalf of the Promoter to enable it to conduct the Competition, publicise the name of the Winners and where Entrants have consented to the receipt of such information, send Entrants marketing, advertising and promotional material.
- Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to third parties who assist the Promoter in conducting this Competition, including regulatory authorities, entities which supply and deliver the Prizes to the Winners, and marketing and communications agencies.
- The Winners’ names will be published and retained as required by relevant legislation and as specified in these Terms and Conditions.
- Entrants can contact the Promoter by email at email@example.com, to request access to, or corrections of, the Entrant’s personal information held by the Promoter.
- The Winner consents to the Promoter’s use of the Winner’s name, likeness, image, picture, voice, statements, testimonials or quotations for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide, without any fee being paid to the Winner.
- By entering this competition, you agree to receive occasional marketing communications from 99 Bikes.